Walk-ins welcome, but for Best Customer Service call or text to schedule an appointment.
We're located behind Domino's Pizza.
Acceptable forms of identification
- US Driver's License or ID
- US Passport or card
- US Military ID
- Federal recognized tribal ID
- Oath or affirmation of one/two witnesses
What We Notarize
Types of Notarizations
- Acknowledgments- Ensuring the signer is who they claim to be and is voluntarily signing.
- Jurats- Signer swears or affirms the contents in a document are true.
- Oaths/Affirmations- Administering a verbal oath or affirmation to compel a person to truthfulness.
- Copy Certification- Confirming the reproduction of an original document is full, true, and accurate.
TitleSection 603.008 of the Government Code requires a Notary Public to keep posted the fees that a notary is authorized by law to charge. Tex. Gov't. Code Ann. § 406.024 sets out the maximum fees a Texas Notary Public may charge for notary public services.
I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN TEXAS AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE.
You will always know what you're paying BEFORE we notarize.
Taking the acknowledgment or proof of any deed or other instrument in writing, including certificate and seal
(2) Each additional signature on the same document.